If you want to have fuller-looking lips but are wary of invasive procedures, especially those that involve needles, then Dr. Alicia Abeyta, DDS, FAGD, might have the solution for you: LipLase. LipLase is a non-invasive treatment that helps you get the kind of lips you want without introducing any artificial materials into your body.
How Does LipLase Make Your Lips Fuller?
At our office, we use a Fotona LightWalker AT laser, the most advanced and best-performing among the LightWalker laser apparatuses. It sports Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers for standard and deeper treatments respectively. When the laser is projected onto the skin in pulse sequences, it stimulates new collagen production in the lips, improving their elasticity and texture, and giving them more volume and fullness. The pulses are timed in such a way that heat buildup is avoided.
What Are the Advantages and Benefits of a LipLase Treatment?
LipLase is a high-tech way of improving the look of your lips. Here are some advantages and benefits of LipLase treatment:
- Non-invasive and does not involve needles
- No downtime
- No artificial chemicals or materials are introduced into your lips, unlike with dermal filler treatments
- Relies on the effects of natural collagen production
- Produces visible results as early as the first appointment
- Can be customized to produce not only fullness and volume but also the perfect balance between the lower and upper lips, and the definition of the vermilion border (the border between the lip skin and normal skin) and the “cupid’s bow”
How Is a LipLase Treatment Performed?
After the initial consultation, we will first apply a special gel onto the treatment area to help reduce puffiness and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Then, we will proceed with the laser treatment. You may feel minimal sensations of heat and pain, for which we can provide numbing cream.
The entire process can take about 30 minutes. We might recommend multiple sessions depending on the extent of the treatment needed. However, you will be able to see some results as early as the first session, and these results can last up to six months.
To learn more about the med spa services offered by Dr. Alicia Abeyta, call (505)-293-7611 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit dentist in Albuquerque NM at 4830 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Ste. K, Albuquerque, NM, 87111.