Email: [email protected]
4830 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Ste. K, Albuquerque, NM 87111
You should follow your dentist’s aftercare instructions, which may include:
• Do not disturb the extraction site with your tongue or fingers.
• Do not smoke or rinse your mouth for 24 hours after treatment.
• For the first day, eat soft foods like gelatin, pudding, and yogurt.
• Do not drink through a straw or spit forcefully. This can dislodge the clot, causing bleeding to restart.
• Avoid using a mouthwash with alcohol in it.